Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Buy on e-bay?  (Read 6451 times)
JohnBrew

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 06:45:05 PM »
ReplyReply

dmto has had experiences indentical to mine. I might, reiterate might, shop on ebay again, but probably not. I've had my account stolen and hacked and my PayPal account hacked. I don't think a whole lot of their security and many buyers now are taking advantage of the situation. I will admit that for years everything on ebay was upfront and safe but it's the 21st century now and cyberspace is different.

nhvma

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 03:15:05 AM »
ReplyReply

I am living in Vietnam and most of my equipment are bought through ebay (over 40,000) without any problem. The reason is because I can not buy most of my high-end photography equipment in Vietnam. At first I am so scare of spending money on ebay but after few good experience I am now a very happy ebayer. The most important thing is check the seller feedback and buy with insure options and pay via paypal.
Some of my thought.
Regards,
Anh

Thanks and regards,
Anh Nguyen
www.proonestudio.com
vduault

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 07:27:37 AM »
ReplyReply

If you are cautious there are no problem, before buying always try to join the seller by phone/mail if the equipment is pricey just for enquire and check that there are no sting in the air...

Last week I just bought 2 Broncolor Verso power packs and 3 pulso heads for overall the 3rd of the brand new price, the seller was the owner of the equipment (very nice at phone Smiley)
So if you do the things properly eBay can be a big deal Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad