Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Camera ICC profiles in Capture One  (Read 2704 times)
ComputerDork

Nikon D7000, C1, LR, PS, Film, Dorkery

« on: April 06, 2012, 12:43:52 AM »
ReplyReply

I'm wondering.... What's the easiest way to create custom ICC camera profiles for C1 using a ColorChecker chart?

Right now I'm just using the "Nikon Generic" profile included with C1. Normally I'd just use Lightroom with the default Nikon work-alike DNG profiles or use DNG profiles created from ColorChecker shots, but the fact that C1 only seems to have one Nikon profile (and I'm not sure I like it) is getting me inspired to create my own.

I see that I can use Argyll CMS for this, but is there any other way to do this short of buying $2000 software? I see that C1 can save color adjustments as an ICC profile and I see where one person writes in their blog that they just do "auto adjust" in C1 on a shot of a colorchecker chart and copy the adjustments to other photos taken in the same conditions, but I don't quite get how this is supposed to work.

Does C1 somehow recognize the ColorChecker? If so can I do some sort of auto adjust and then save the resulting color adjustments as an ICC profile?
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad