Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Light Impressions - What's Up?  (Read 1010 times)
HSakols

« on: May 31, 2012, 09:37:52 AM »
ReplyReply

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some supplies from Light Impressions only to find that everything was back ordered for at least 10 weeks.  The frustrating part is that I had to call to find this out.  In fact I don't think Light Impressions has anything in stock but they will gladly take your money.  I cancelled my order and plan never to do business with them again.  I can't believe they are still even in business - well just barely. 
Gary Brown

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 10:22:55 AM »
ReplyReply

They've been that way for quite awhile. See, e.g., this thread: Light Impressions-- HEADS UP.
ckimmerle

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:38:21 PM »
ReplyReply

It is certainly surprising people still order from them. I don't know of a single happy customer. Sad how a once trustworthy company has sunk so low.

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust

Chuck Kimmerle
WWW.CHUCKKIMMERLE.COM
Peter Mellis

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 02:31:25 PM »
ReplyReply

Light Impressions has been problematic for a few years; look at this string of posts over at the APUG site: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum46/83396-more-problems-light-impressions.html I did business with them when they were based in NY and never had any issues; actually, they were quite good. I believe that they were sold a few years ago and have devolved into the current operation.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad