Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Website - Mostly seascapes  (Read 1660 times)
Rjohan

« on: May 31, 2012, 12:03:19 PM »
ReplyReply

Hello!

I've just finished my new website: www.Rosengrenjohan.com

Check out my photos in the gallery page! I appreciate critique and comments.

Johan

Check out my new website! www.rosengrenjohan.com
If you want information and want to see new images I publish like my facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/rosengrenjohanphotography
francois

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 12:28:14 PM »
ReplyReply

Johan,
Welcome on the forum!

Your website is very clean and elegant. You have some really nice photos, both in B/W and colors.
Congrats and keep sharing your new images!

Francois
Michael H. Cothran

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 01:56:13 PM »
ReplyReply

I like your images, and particularly like your website. Of note, I appreciate that all your images are horizontal. Don't know if that is intentional or not, but it certainly adds a level of uniformity to viewing.

Who designed your website? I'd like to create one this summer for myself, and yours is what I have in mind. If you don't mind disclosing that information, you can also PM me. Thanks.
Riaan van Wyk

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 02:01:22 PM »
ReplyReply

Check out my photos in the gallery page! I appreciate critique and comments.

Johan

Perhaps post some of them in the critique section of this site- unless you are just trawling for hits, of which I won't be one.
Rjohan

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 02:29:47 PM »
ReplyReply

I've been reading these forums for quite a while, I've been looking at this forum almost every day for new image posts. I didn't actually now until now that it was a critique forum, but thanks. This is my first website and I wanted critique and comments on the website itself and also the images. If you think I'm only doing this for views then you're wrong. I'm always trying to get better, and this is one of the best landscape photography sites that I know of.

Johan

If you want information and want to see new images I publish like my facebook fan page
Riaan van Wyk

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 03:10:59 PM »
ReplyReply

I've been reading these forums for quite a while, I've been looking at this forum almost every day for new image posts. I didn't actually now until now that it was a critique forum, but thanks. This is my first website and I wanted critique and comments on the website itself and also the images. If you think I'm only doing this for views then you're wrong. I'm always trying to get better, and this is one of the best landscape photography sites that I know of.

Johan

Johan, sorry if my post offended you, I didn't know that you that you have been reading the forums for some time, I couldn't have gathered that from your original post. Regardless, I find it difficult to click on a link from a brand new member with only one post inviting me to his website.
sdwilsonsct

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 04:34:37 PM »
ReplyReply

Nice site and nice work. I hope you'll post some here when appropriate.
Scott

Slobodan Blagojevic

When everybody thinks the same... nobody thinks.

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 05:15:07 PM »
ReplyReply

You know, it is kinda customary to buy as at least a drink, before taking us to bed. Rarely a good idea to sleep on the first date. Wink

Or, in other words, do something for us (show us your work), before asking us to do something for you (review your site).

Slobodan

Flickr
500px
Rjohan

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 10:54:11 PM »
ReplyReply

Thank you for your posts, all of them. You learn something
new every day. I'll post some images here for sure. Should it be here or in that critique forum?

Johan

sdwilsonsct

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 11:09:34 PM »
ReplyReply

I'll post some images here for sure. Should it be here or in that critique forum?

A much-discussed topic. Either works fine. Or read a few pages of each and decide where you fit best.
Scott

Tony Jay

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 11:14:59 PM »
ReplyReply

Thank you for your posts, all of them. You learn something
new every day. I'll post some images here for sure. Should it be here or in that critique forum?

It sort of depends.

If the image is definately a work in progress that you may want some advice on then post it in User Critiques.
If the image is finished and would appropriately accomodate under the heading of Nature&Landscape then post it there.

Either way you can expect to receive interesting comments, helpful advice, praise, or God forbid a dismissive critique.
Most people will want to be constructive, so should it happen that the image is criticised a cogent explanation of why will usually follow.
Occasionally someone will post something rude and obnoxious - normally more fairminded individuals will come to your defence in that situation.

Personally, I have found the criticism of some of my work very helpful since so many of the forum contributors are exceptionally creative individuals - they sorta can't help themselves.

Regards

Tony Jay
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad