Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Short holiday in Utah.  (Read 3490 times)
Dave (Isle of Skye)

Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2012, 11:50:24 AM »
ReplyReply

These pictures ought to sell well at an art fair, Mick. Buyers love that level of color saturation.

Now now Russ, I think that is faint praise indeed..  Shocked

I really like them, excellent..!

Dave
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 12:01:12 PM by Dave (Isle of Skye) » Logged

Fine Art Photography on the Misty Isle of Skye
http://www.photography.info
Mcthecat

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 06:24:15 PM »
ReplyReply

Oh I don't mind anyone's opinion honestly, good or bad. It's an educational process for an amateur like me, hearing from knowledgable people on something I love. Opinion is good, informed opinion is best. I never like showing my stuff to others but that has changed. My wife made me get a web site which I did but only as a way to store images. What I'm into is difficult whilst many are into different. Difficult and different is the best of the best. What I mean is the landscape shots I did the kiva is the most difficult and therefore the best. It's also different as it has the storm and only 5 minutes of dodging so its a photograph not photographic art a shot needing lots of photoshop. My animal stuff is ok but I love  the sort of animal stuff i see on the BBC recently which set new standards of animal photography.  I love street stuff but the best is the portraits in the major very dangerous demonstration with the actual or potential to go badly wrong, where most photographers fear to tread, photojournalism best of the best, difficult and different.

Me, I'll stick to being happiest at a race track doing what I do best.

Mick

sdwilsonsct

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 09:44:35 PM »
ReplyReply

Oh I don't mind anyone's opinion honestly, good or bad.

Perhaps we can all agree that other people's taste in photography is a constant source of amazement.
Scott

wolfnowl

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2012, 12:35:27 AM »
ReplyReply

I like the twig in the desert art pic very much. Your other b&w looks odd, with the ledge so shiny and where it is located. Very much like the fox.
Coyote, not fox, with some mange in the hind quarters and the tail by the looks of it.  Not good for winter.  Nice shot though!

Mike.

If your mind is attuned to beauty, you find beauty in everything.
~ Jean Cooke ~

My Flickr site / Random Thoughts and Other Meanderings at M&M's Musings
Tony Jay

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2012, 01:16:29 AM »
ReplyReply

Coyote, not fox, with some mange in the hind quarters and the tail by the looks of it.  Not good for winter.  Nice shot though!

I must say that the canine in question looks, to me, like a wolf with a capital W.

Regards

Tony Jay
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:28:01 AM by Tony Jay » Logged
Mcthecat

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2012, 06:18:05 AM »
ReplyReply

Its a wolf.

Mick
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad