Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Hipsters stunned as vintage cameras fail to make them professional photographers  (Read 5533 times)
JBerardi

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2012, 12:29:01 PM »
ReplyReply

But honestly, there are pretty nice images lurking within "Holga" and "Horita" searches, I would be wrong to deny that.

I'm comparing the Google Image results for "holga" and "D800e" right now... I have discerned that people buy a Holga to do creative things with a camera and people buy D800es to take pictures of test charts and possibly some sand, and to do a lot of math.

opgr

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2012, 12:44:40 PM »
ReplyReply

I'm comparing the Google Image results for "holga" and "D800e" right now... I have discerned that people buy a Holga to do creative things with a camera and people buy D800es to take pictures of test charts and possibly some sand, and to do a lot of math.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Love it, thanks...

Regards,
Oscar Rysdyk
theimagingfactory
bill t.

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 03:07:53 PM »
ReplyReply

Oh, you are just SO TOTALLY WRONG about that!

Rob C

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2012, 03:48:30 AM »
ReplyReply

That's a revealing picture! Shows you that buying those things costs you the shirt -and more - off your back.

Rob C

Chris Pollock

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2012, 02:01:26 AM »
ReplyReply

Does anyone else wonder what she was photographing when she was photographed?
Rob C

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2012, 04:15:43 AM »
ReplyReply

Does anyone else wonder what she was photographing when she was photographed?

Great Scott! Is she really photographing? I'd better check out into which grouping she falls... an 'accidental' photographer?

;-)

Rob C

Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad