Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Nikon V2 ... 14MP, 15 fps,...  (Read 3448 times)
peterottaway

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 10:43:55 AM »
ReplyReply

I'm actually the model of consistency at the moment - 24 MP all the way in digital cameras. The A850, the A77 and the NEX 7.

However the next time I go yo town then I will need to replenish my 120 film stock to put through my old Rol...... for my more reactionary moments.
RobSaecker

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2012, 02:09:12 PM »
ReplyReply

Looks like Nikon succeeded again in creating the ugliest camera on the market. Wink

I'll admit to preferring nice looking things over not so nice looking things, generally. But about the looks of cameras, I feel much the same as I feel about power tools; if it does the job, I don't care that much how it looks. It's likely to get dirty and beatup in the course of doing the work anyway, so why worry?  Smiley

Rob
photo blog - http://robsaecker.com
BernardLanguillier

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 12:49:54 AM »
ReplyReply

I'll admit to preferring nice looking things over not so nice looking things, generally. But about the looks of cameras, I feel much the same as I feel about power tools; if it does the job, I don't care that much how it looks. It's likely to get dirty and beatup in the course of doing the work anyway, so why worry?  Smiley

Same here, looks is not even on my list of things I consider when deciding on a camera.

Cheers,
Bernard

A few images online here!
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad