Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: CO7 - Questions w/ Movements  (Read 1200 times)
alan_b

« on: October 29, 2012, 02:58:36 PM »
ReplyReply

I'm trying out v7 after having been away awhile (Lightroom 4, Raw Developer).  So far, live view, demosaicing, sharpening, software PC tools are looking great!

What do the Lens Correction -> Movement shift inputs influence? 
CA?
Distortion?
Sharpness falloff? 

LCC takes care of light falloff, so not concerned about that.  I'm primarily using a D800 w/ PCE, PC, MF lenses, but have some legacy D3X, P25, P45 files.

Thanks!
alan_b

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 05:11:11 PM »
ReplyReply

So, after a couple quick tests, looks like entering lens shift does offset distortion and sharpness falloff - cool.
ben730

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 09:59:45 AM »
ReplyReply

So, we need this for Schneider digitar + Rodenstock and the Nikon/Canon PC Lenses! Shocked
But they are not in the list. I never do movements with a Nikkor zoom......  Embarrassed
Doug Peterson

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 10:02:39 AM »
ReplyReply

Additional lenses will be added in future releases. If you have a specific request please send them by informing your dealer or starting a support case on phaseone.com. Lenses that get a lot of specific requests will of course be considered a higher priority than lenses which do not (weighted with other factors of course, like how badly specific lenses need correction and the availability to get such a lens to the Danish office of Phase One for profiling).

DOUG PETERSON (dep@digitaltransitions.com), Digital Transitions
Dealer for Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, Arca-Swiss, Cambo, Profoto
Office: 877.367.8537
Cell: 740.707.2183
Phase One IQ250 FAQ
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad