Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Beauty in Iceland  (Read 520 times)
Rajan Parrikar

« on: December 15, 2012, 12:16:02 PM »
ReplyReply

wolfnowl

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »
ReplyReply

That she is.  Since no attempt was made to remove the wrinkles under the eyes I'm curious about the negative clarity or blur that was added.  Great eyes, though.

Mike.

If your mind is attuned to beauty, you find beauty in everything.
~ Jean Cooke ~

My Flickr site / Random Thoughts and Other Meanderings at M&M's Musings
RSL

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 03:31:11 PM »
ReplyReply

Great eyes, though.

Yes, very nicely made up.

Rob C

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »
ReplyReply

Personally, I'd feel obliged to take away all that coldness; I live in Mallorca and its cold enough here already! The fur should, in my intense little world of chaotic thought, be part of a reflection of warmth, an invitation to a cuddle. As it is, I feel more inclined to offer the poor girl a hot-water bottle.

That's the trouble with these 'criticky' zones: you start by taking something at face value (no pun intended, honestly) and before you know it, you find you've rewritten someone's script. There should be a health warning somewhere. Maybe keep out of the cold?

;-)

Rob C

WalterEG

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 04:31:55 PM »
ReplyReply

The spirit of the girl is wonderful and engaged.  I'd just like the make-up foundation to have been blended into the hairline to the camera-left side of the face IF this is intended as a beauty pic.  If it is reportage then ignore my comment.

Cheers,

Rajan Parrikar

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 04:39:26 PM »
ReplyReply

Thank you, all, for your remarks.

It wasn't a planned shoot. She was stepping out after serving us breakfast (she was our hostess in the village) and, entranced by her face, I asked if I could take a few photos.

Mike - I often reduce Clarity to get a certain soft effect. I didn't want to airbrush what I thought was a rich visage.

francois

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 08:02:55 AM »
ReplyReply

Thank you, all, for your remarks.

It wasn't a planned shoot. She was stepping out after serving us breakfast (she was our hostess in the village) and, entranced by her face, I asked if I could take a few photos.

Mike - I often reduce Clarity to get a certain soft effect. I didn't want to airbrush what I thought was a rich visage.

I quite like the negative clarity effect… it produces some special glow, an unusual light in the common world.

Francois
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad