Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Dry time for canvas test sheets - Colormunki Photo  (Read 1049 times)
rgvsdigitalpimp

« on: January 09, 2013, 01:16:09 PM »
ReplyReply

Hey guys I just got another type of canvas and will be making a profile in a bit.  During the wizard it prints out the first test sheet.  Then when you scan in the test sheet, it prints a second one.  If I'm supposed to ideally wait 24hrs for ink to settle and dry does this mean that this process will take 2 days to complete?
digitaldog

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 01:36:39 PM »
ReplyReply

Hey guys I just got another type of canvas and will be making a profile in a bit.  During the wizard it prints out the first test sheet.  Then when you scan in the test sheet, it prints a second one.  If I'm supposed to ideally wait 24hrs for ink to settle and dry does this mean that this process will take 2 days to complete?

Correct.

Andrew Rodney
Author “Color Management for Photographers”
http://digitaldog.net/
rgvsdigitalpimp

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 02:04:34 PM »
ReplyReply

Digital, once I print my target test sheets to scan in with the device, can I save them for later and always use those same test sheets if I need to re-do my PC or something?  Or do I need to print new test sheets every time I create a profile
digitaldog

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 02:43:39 PM »
ReplyReply

IF there were a reason to rebuild the profile, you'd have to reprint everything. That probably will not happen (unless the QC of the canvas is piss poor).

Andrew Rodney
Author “Color Management for Photographers”
http://digitaldog.net/
rgvsdigitalpimp

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 02:56:34 PM »
ReplyReply

Awesome.  You've answered my questions.  Thank you, Digital!
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad