Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: UK Proposed Copyright Law Changes - Henry VIII Clauses - Secondary Legislation  (Read 3813 times)
Rob C

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 10:57:37 AM »
ReplyReply

That's a good point but would you not like your images to look good on your website? In many cases, especially with landscapes, architecture, cars etc. a larger image will make a bigger (better?) impression (providing that it's a good image of course...)

Absolutely agree with you, but that doesn't answer the question about the resolution that's safe to use; maybe there's some finite pixel x pixel @ ? ppi that's a good, safe combination? If there is such a 'safe standard' I sure wish someone would tell me what it is!

Ah, the digital age! Life becomes so quick, sure and simple!

;-)

Rob C

KLaban

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 11:22:15 AM »
ReplyReply

Absolutely agree with you, but that doesn't answer the question about the resolution that's safe to use; maybe there's some finite pixel x pixel @ ? ppi that's a good, safe combination? If there is such a 'safe standard' I sure wish someone would tell me what it is!

Sorry, Rob, but there's no such thing.

Sheldon N

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 12:20:51 PM »
ReplyReply

I know this isn't specific to photographers, but I found this recent podcast to be an informative perspective on what's going on with UK copyright law and why they are proposing changes.

http://www.freakonomics.com/2013/01/17/who-owns-the-words-that-come-out-of-your-mouth-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/

yaya

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2013, 02:34:36 AM »
ReplyReply

Sorry, Rob, but there's no such thing.

+1  Tongue

Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Mamiya Leaf |
e: ysh@leaf-photography.com | m: +44(0)77 8992 8199 | www.mamiyaleaf.com | yaya's blog
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad