Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: A few "Snowy Snowdon" photographs from North Wales, UK  (Read 992 times)
simonkit

« on: January 24, 2013, 12:01:57 PM »
ReplyReply

Managed to get out recently in the snowy conditions to capture photos of a snowy snowdon..all photographs taken on the same day but at different times throughout the day, earliest photo first.. the last one is a black & white conversion for something a little different

francois

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 04:18:07 AM »
ReplyReply

The images are not visible…

Francois
Chairman Bill

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 04:33:56 AM »
ReplyReply

Seems the host site is undergoing some maintenance
simonkit

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 04:55:03 AM »
ReplyReply

Yes, sorry about that...didn't realise Zenfolio sites went completely offline during maintenance..back in 2 hrs apparently

Simon

Tony Jay

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 02:55:06 PM »
ReplyReply

Definately up to your usual standards Simon.
The B&W is impressive but I have to say that the subtle pastels in the colour images are spectacular.
Seems to me though that you need to post a poor image every now and then just to convince us that you don't always get it right (Cheesy).

Tony Jay
sdwilsonsct

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 03:16:59 PM »
ReplyReply

All good. I especially like the variation among images. The repeating pattern in the clouds in #1 is attractive.

Chairman Bill

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 03:20:41 PM »
ReplyReply

So was it a day spent in Cobdens, with the odd foray up to the Royal Bridge for a quick photo, then back again for another pint or three? Sounds like a good use of time  Wink
simonkit

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »
ReplyReply

Thanks everyone, good to know freezing off my extremeties was worthwhile...

I've driven past Cobdens hundreds of times and strangely never called in, I really should...problem is on days like these I spend all day driving around keeping an eye on the changing weather...too scared that if I go inside I might miss something

I have plenty of awful photos, especially from my early days, I guess the difference is that the more experienced you become the more you realise when not to take the photo

Simon

Isaac

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 04:42:05 PM »
ReplyReply

...all photographs taken on the same day but at different times throughout the day...

If the view had been identical I might have thought this was a series of photos about light at different times of day.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad