Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Pano  (Read 315 times)
armand

« on: February 03, 2013, 08:14:25 PM »
ReplyReply

A recent one. While it might not have as much artistic value as the others that I did in the past it was the most difficult on multiple levels: getting there, getting all the shots and processing. It took some time, the end result is about 33,000x4,300 pixels.
armand

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 05:00:45 PM »
ReplyReply

Just for the record in case anybody is interested this pano was shot from here (handheld of course):

wolfnowl

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »
ReplyReply

A recent one. While it might not have as much artistic value as the others that I did in the past it was the most difficult on multiple levels: getting there, getting all the shots and processing. It took some time, the end result is about 33,000x4,300 pixels.

Nicely done!  But as the saying goes, "Nobody cares what you went through to make the shot."  I don't think that's necessarily true, but probably more so from a business sense.   Smiley

Mike.

If your mind is attuned to beauty, you find beauty in everything.
~ Jean Cooke ~

My Flickr site / Random Thoughts and Other Meanderings at M&M's Musings
armand

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 05:17:43 PM »
ReplyReply

Nicely done!  But as the saying goes, "Nobody cares what you went through to make the shot."  I don't think that's necessarily true, but probably more so from a business sense.   Smiley

Mike.

This is more to show where to get if you are interested. The hike isn't that difficult (unless you carry your 4 yo on your shoulders  Grin).
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad