Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: HowTo? Get PM5's MeasureTool to "Save" TestCharts (button never enables)?  (Read 4435 times)
yannb

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 04:54:57 PM »
ReplyReply

Hello,

Guess what: even without a dongle attached, you can use i1Profiler to generate targets and save reference (text) files. Use Colorport then to build the TIFF target file based upon that text reference file. Print and measure, save the result for Profilemaker.

Or, continue with i1Profiler to create the TIFF target file, measure and save the result as Profilemaker 5 compatible CGATS, and build your profile in Profilemaker.

Make sure you use the latest version of i1Profiler (now 1.4.2), because this version is more compatible with Profilemaker's CGATS nomenclature.

Regards,
Yann
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:17:46 PM by yannb » Logged
l_d_allan

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2013, 05:26:32 PM »
ReplyReply

Yannb,
Thanks for the input. Andrew (DigitalDog ... also thanks) suggested something similar, iirc, and there is a 1054 patch test-chart from CP (printed by ACPU) drying as I write.

retired in Colorado Springs, CO, USA ... hobby'ist with mostly Canon gear ... let me know if you're in the area and would like a free guided tour of our photographically "target-rich environment"
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad