Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Two from San Francisco  (Read 1774 times)
James Clark

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2013, 05:08:42 PM »
ReplyReply

Nothing to be confused about -- I've seen a lot of good photos of the Golden Gate, this isn't one of them.

Tongue    I'm not confused by your opinion of the shot - your opinion is welcome.  I'm confused as to why you're being so obnoxious about it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 05:10:50 PM by James Clark » Logged
Chris Calohan

Editing Allowed

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2013, 06:16:26 PM »
ReplyReply

Oh James, you need to let this one go. Every comment but one, his has been positive toward your composition, exposure, etc. yeah, everyone is likely to make a suggestion as to crops, etc., but that's to be expected. It's a good iamge and most of us recognize this. If Isaac doesn't agree however spoken, ignore and continue on your way. Your gain for posting. Our gian for being able to enjoy. You win.

What! Me Worry?

Life is about a little kid driving a Mini...
James Clark

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2013, 06:41:17 PM »
ReplyReply

Oh James, you need to let this one go. Every comment but one, his has been positive toward your composition, exposure, etc. yeah, everyone is likely to make a suggestion as to crops, etc., but that's to be expected. It's a good iamge and most of us recognize this. If Isaac doesn't agree however spoken, ignore and continue on your way. Your gain for posting. Our gian for being able to enjoy. You win.

Fair enough.  Thanks for the perspective Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad