Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 82 »   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Re: Recent Professional Works 2  (Read 245680 times)
Rob C

« Reply #540 on: June 17, 2013, 09:55:58 AM »
ReplyReply

Now you're shooting porcupines?  ;-)

I think your darker background tones are more pleasing than the lighter ones that I seem to remember you using before. I'm probably mistaken about the earlier ones - my memory isn't what it used to be, not that I think I remember the memory as being particularly good in the first place when it was young. But as it is, the background works very nicely with the skins.

I have a problem about the guy: isn't he missing something, what with gravity and all...?

Rob C

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:58:20 AM by Rob C » Logged

Slobodan Blagojevic

When everybody thinks the same... nobody thinks.

« Reply #541 on: June 17, 2013, 10:02:50 AM »
ReplyReply

... I have a problem about the guy: isn't he missing something, what with gravity and all...?

Rob, you should remember that Michael clones out all the props that help his models appear in nearly impossible positions Wink

Slobodan

Flickr
500px
fredjeang2

« Reply #542 on: June 17, 2013, 10:16:54 AM »
ReplyReply

Now you're shooting porcupines?  ;-)

I have a problem about the guy: isn't he missing something, what with gravity and all...?

Rob C

Rob, It' known that body builder's
Are tiny, propotionaly tinied to their
Mass muscle increment.

Women don't like those kind of men.
MichaelEzra

« Reply #543 on: June 17, 2013, 10:25:20 AM »
ReplyReply

Fred, you'd be surprised how proportional body builders can be:)!

Rob C

« Reply #544 on: June 17, 2013, 11:11:25 AM »
ReplyReply

Rob, It' known that body builder's
Are tiny, propotionaly tinied to their
Mass muscle increment.

Women don't like those kind of men.

Strangely, that's what my wife used to say; I thought she was only being kind to me. Hey ho! she wins again.

Rob C

ACH DIGITAL

« Reply #545 on: June 17, 2013, 02:36:26 PM »
ReplyReply

She is right here:)

Michael, Amazing shot. Beautiful tonality

Antonio Chagin
www.achdigital.com
fredjeang2

« Reply #546 on: June 17, 2013, 06:13:11 PM »
ReplyReply

Fred, you'd be surprised how proportional body builders can be:)!

Rob, we indeed have been fooled by our wife and girlfriends !!!

B....s
Scott Hargis

« Reply #547 on: June 17, 2013, 07:20:30 PM »
ReplyReply

Maybe he, like, tucked it....

Michael, thank you for sharing these here. I really like your work.

<a href="http://www.scotthargisphoto.com">Website</a>
MichaelEzra

« Reply #548 on: June 17, 2013, 09:33:15 PM »
ReplyReply

Thanks guys.

kikashi

« Reply #549 on: June 18, 2013, 12:29:15 PM »
ReplyReply

This is a very difficult type of technical shot: it means calculating the wind speed, the model's drift and the photographer's compensatory shake.  Actually, it ends up a bit like sailing.

I like the shot, Rob, but I can't avoid a nagging feeling that you might be stretching the word "Recent" just a tad far.

Jeremy
jsch

« Reply #550 on: June 18, 2013, 02:01:34 PM »
ReplyReply

I like the shot, Rob, but I can't avoid a nagging feeling that you might be stretching the word "Recent" just a tad far.

Jeremy

No, no, no. Please Rob don't listen. Recent is not an exact period of time. For me Rob's images feel very recent.

Best,
Johannes
heinrichvoelkel

« Reply #551 on: June 18, 2013, 02:33:30 PM »
ReplyReply

No, no, no. Please Rob don't listen. Recent is not an exact period of time. For me Rob's images feel very recent.

Best,
Johannes

There some breast's in the picture and some let every measure of time and space go. Some are so brutally honest with themselves. There's no wink wink or other emoticon connected to my post.
Rob C

« Reply #552 on: June 18, 2013, 03:12:59 PM »
ReplyReply

Jeremy

Jeremy, 'recent' is a comparative term; at my age, recent isn't the same as for a newborn babe. My mother told me, approaching her nineties, that she was still twenty-seven or so; I believed her then and I now know she was telling the truth.

Goddamit, we still make and look at documentaries about (classical) Roman mistesses, wives and mothers! If two thousand years is but the batting of an eyelid, what's a few long months or, alternatively, short years? (We may make movies about recent Roman ladies too, but I can't vouch for that because I haven't been in a cinema since Thunderball because the print I was attempting to watch was OOF and the manager, when I went to complain, said it wasn't.)

;-)

Anyway, it's light relief from other things. Such as taxes and cerebral battles about photographic morality and honesty - a paradox, no doubt - in the art world.

At least I offer no Statement!

Rob C
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:53:49 PM by Rob C » Logged

JoeKitchen

« Reply #553 on: June 18, 2013, 04:14:01 PM »
ReplyReply

I wish I had a pool like this.   Sad

Joe Kitchen
www.josephmkitchen.com

"Photography is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent moving furniture."  Arnold Newman
"Try not to be just better than your rivals and contemporaries, try to be better than yourself."  William Faulkner
jsch

« Reply #554 on: June 18, 2013, 05:00:40 PM »
ReplyReply

There some breast's in the picture and some let every measure of time and space go. Some are so brutally honest with themselves. There's no wink wink or other emoticon connected to my post.

There are many images of topless girls everywhere. Not many of them have the sensuality of Rob's photographs. And I admit that the girl theme in photography alway attracted me. And I love the (Mediterranean) sea. Both combined is wonderful.

AND these pictures are professional work.

Best,
Johannes
Eric Myrvaagnes

« Reply #555 on: June 18, 2013, 05:45:48 PM »
ReplyReply

Jeremy
I think a definition of "recent" that might be useful here is "since Rob C was born."

Eric M.

-Eric Myrvaagnes

http://myrvaagnes.com  Visit my website. New images each season.
Eric Myrvaagnes

« Reply #556 on: June 18, 2013, 05:47:37 PM »
ReplyReply

And to Michael Ezra,

I hope some day you'll tell us just how you designed and built the anti-gravity studio that you obviously use for your nude photos.  Wink

Eric M.

-Eric Myrvaagnes

http://myrvaagnes.com  Visit my website. New images each season.
MichaelEzra

« Reply #557 on: June 18, 2013, 05:56:46 PM »
ReplyReply

Eric, it is just a 14'x21' living room with seamless 9.5 feet paper background. When I am done with the Levitation series, I might share the custom-designed support built with plumbing pipes and a few hoses from the dish-washing machine all for $60 @homedepot Smiley

K.C.

« Reply #558 on: June 18, 2013, 10:50:44 PM »
ReplyReply

I wish I had a pool like this.   Sad

Great images Joe but poor timing if you wanted anyone to pay attention. It'll take a couple of days for this predominantly male forum to get over the breasts that preceded your post.  Roll Eyes
Rob C

« Reply #559 on: June 19, 2013, 02:56:41 AM »
ReplyReply

Great images Joe but poor timing if you wanted anyone to pay attention. It'll take a couple of days for this predominantly male forum to get over the breasts that preceded your post.  Roll Eyes

You're an optimist, K.C.

I was there, shot the shots and still haven't got over either the breasts or the times. All I know is that both were real, and that in the case of the Greek ones, their owner and my wife later spent time in Cannes discussing the rash of identical Arabian ones being sported along the edges of the pool of the Montfleury Hotel where we were staying on another shoot (identical, not in the sense of being simliar to the model's but that a common design ran through the Arabian ones; you learn so much with travel. We firmly believed Slazenger had a hand in it).

Again, thank you for the kind remarks!

;-)

Rob C

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 82 »   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad