From a suggestion by a Mac user ...
On Win-7 with CS5, I was able to get EXIF with the following steps:
- Right click on submitted image and "Save Target As"
- Navigate CS5 Bridge to that folder and select image (LR probably also works)
- Quite a bit of Metadata available ...
- Basics like Creation date, f-stop, shutter speed, iso, focal length, camera model
- Details like exposure compensation, Clarity slider, Sharpness radius, etc.
And an alternative using Windows Explorer instead of Bridge/LR
- Navigate Windows Explorer to the folder
- "Details" mode and select applicable columns
- I found more than I expected ...
- most of the specifics above, except for PS specifics like Clarity, Sharpness radius, etc.
For example, with "Fedex.jpg" from thread:http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=75725.0
Each of the above indicate:
- Using: Nikon D100 with 35mm equivalent of 129 focal length
- Exposure: 1/1600 at f/5.3 as ISO 360
- Explorer indicates Creation date as when "Save Target as" was done: 2013
- Bridge indicates Sep, 2004
- Also from only Bridge: OP used Clarity slider of 25, with Flash off, much more
Even though the above work, I'd appreciate learning about a simpler procedure that others have found works with Win-7. Specifically, is there a way to get the EXIF while remaining in the browser?