Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: 25 Tutorials on Close-up, Macro, and Focus Stacking  (Read 927 times)
Michael Erlewine

« on: April 12, 2013, 05:13:02 AM »
ReplyReply

In my spare time, I managed to put some of my experience with close-up and macro photography into a set of videos. I also have several free books on macro and focus stacking. They can be found here, for those interested:

http://www.startypes.com/Photography.aspx

Some e-books are also at:

http://macrostop.com/

Michael Erlewine
Founder: MacroStop.com, AMG - All-Movie Guide, All-Music Guide, All-Game Guide, Matrix Software, Classic Posters, ClassicPosters.com, SpiritGrooves.net, and other sites.
muntanela

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 08:52:23 AM »
ReplyReply

Many thanks Michael, I've downloaded the e-books "Nature in the Backyard" and "The art of focusstacking". I'll download the other e-books on this subject too. "Nature in Backyard" could help to shoot the frogs in my favorite pool. Next early June they fall in love...

thierrylegros396

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 09:51:53 AM »
ReplyReply

Thanks Michael.

I've downloaded Close-Up-Macro and The Art Of Focus Stacking, very interresting for me.

Thierry
Brad Smith

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 08:07:47 AM »
ReplyReply

Thank you, Michael. Wonderful of you to share your knowledge and your work.
martinreed22

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 01:09:10 PM »
ReplyReply

Very generous of you, thanks.

martin
Chris Calohan

Editing Allowed

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 02:05:43 PM »
ReplyReply

I've already put two exercises together...still having some difficulties making the ghosting disappear.

What! Me Worry?

Life is about a little kid driving a Mini...
orchidblooms

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 09:10:49 PM »
ReplyReply

michael - thank you for this

i have tried some stacking - not at all happy... with most... i will post one below that i was 'surprised' with added liquify filter...

beginning to hate my ball heads for close up work - saving for a cube - will follow all of your series to see if your mindset sends me to some other path....

i am going to dedicate time to frogs... here in minneapolis as i plan to spend months this next winter or next after in panama / costa rica shooting frogs and native orchids...  in natural habitats...

i will review all of your videos!

huge thanks

Phil

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad