Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Monitor looks different in Lion and Leopard with the same profile  (Read 646 times)
chichornio

« on: April 15, 2013, 06:14:13 PM »
ReplyReply

Why this happen? I load the same custom monitor icc profile in both Mac OS and the monitor looks brighter in Lion than in Leopard. Im running both OS in the same Macbook Pro 15" late 2008. Any help will be very welcome!
Mac Mahon

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 11:30:28 PM »
ReplyReply

Sounds like brightness and/or contrast settings may have been reset to native in the upgrade.  What happens when you build a new custom profile with your former parameters?

Tim
chichornio

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 08:45:47 AM »
ReplyReply

Sounds like brightness and/or contrast settings may have been reset to native in the upgrade.  What happens when you build a new custom profile with your former parameters?

Well, it can be, but I think is a Mac OS issue. Im using a 30" Samsung SyncMaster 305T (its not a wide gamut monitor and it comes factory pre-calibrated). I really like the monitor, specially the anti glare screen (much better than the Dell 30"). The difference I see in brightnees and contrast switching between Lion and Leopard happens using the same original icc profile (name and creation date). So, I dont know where is the problem. Im keeping Leopard because of Rosseta based app.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad