Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Entering the Church  (Read 683 times)
Ray

« on: April 16, 2013, 04:15:10 AM »
ReplyReply

I'm surprised no-one seems to have commented on the current homepage image, Entering the Church. Is it because we're all a bit frightened of what will happens to us when we get old and frail.

I find the image strangely compelling. The colors are strong and vibrant, and the attention is drawn to that frail hand firmly holding the walking stick.
However, the title is a bit puzzling. There's no clue in the photo that the old lady is entering a church. Does the darkness of the background represent the church, or perhaps the radiant light illuminating the old lady's clothes?  Wink
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 04:19:52 AM by Ray » Logged
Rob C

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 04:43:23 AM »
ReplyReply

I'm surprised no-one seems to have commented on the current homepage image, Entering the Church. Is it because we're all a bit frightened of what will happens to us when we get old and frail.

I find the image strangely compelling. The colors are strong and vibrant, and the attention is drawn to that frail hand firmly holding the walking stick.
However, the title is a bit puzzling. There's no clue in the photo that the old lady is entering a church. Does the darkness of the background represent the church, or perhaps the radiant light illuminating the old lady's clothes?  Wink

The problem Ray, is that everyone is too busy peering for possible moiré to be able to appreciate the image itself. Of course it's a good shot; what else did you expect?

;-)

Rob C

HSway

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 05:39:12 AM »
ReplyReply

I like it very much.

Hynek

iluvmycam

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 02:29:42 PM »
ReplyReply

where is the image?
Pages: [1]   Top of Page