Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Viveza 2  (Read 591 times)
stamper

« on: May 10, 2013, 08:21:32 AM »
ReplyReply

I purchased this plug in about 3 years ago and updated it version 2.003 via the Nik site. A free update for registered owners. I have bought a new computer and installed Viveza on the computer via the original disk. Yesterday I went to the Nik site for the upgrade and it doesn't exist anymore. Probably to do with Google buying the collection. I downloaded the collection but the Viveza is the original edition not the upgrade. The upgrade is a substantial enhancement that is worth having. Has anyone had the same problem and found a solution? I did a search on Google and the only sources are the "usual" crack sites and not the update. TIA.

walter.sk

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 09:53:18 AM »
ReplyReply

I downloaded the Google NIK package and it included Viveza2.
stamper

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 10:29:08 AM »
ReplyReply

I confess to being wrong about this....old age advancing. When I opened the package I could only see some of the sliders and not all of them and I thought that it was the first version. I have now seen the toggle for expanding all of the sliders and viola .... they are all there. I am now happy after spending a couple of hours or more on the "problem" and getting it to work. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad