Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Worldwide medium format market  (Read 25923 times)
Rob C

« Reply #220 on: May 24, 2013, 07:33:30 AM »
ReplyReply

I can see Keith's point though, it's funny that whenever I click on a topic in the coffee corner I find that it's just a long list of empty posts with the label 'you have blocked this user' on each one Cheesy

Off the top of my head, I can only remember one that the OP closed down because he wanted to fade out on the last word...

But are we not fortunate that we operate, here, in a world without obligations, beyond civil conduct?

Rob C
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 07:35:14 AM by Rob C » Logged

eronald

« Reply #221 on: May 25, 2013, 02:59:55 PM »
ReplyReply

Off the top of my head, I can only remember one that the OP closed down because he wanted to fade out on the last word...

But are we not fortunate that we operate, here, in a world without obligations, beyond civil conduct?

Rob C
There are a few phil quotes I know - I put them in chinese cookies and serve them Smiley
Hell is the Other (free translation)

Edmund
GWStudioLA

« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2013, 09:18:07 PM »
ReplyReply

There are a few phil quotes I know - I put them in chinese cookies and serve them Smiley
Hell is the Other (free translation)

Edmund

You know that they aren't really Chinese cookies...just an American invention Wink

Speaking of China..I heard that Wen Hua is coming out with a new square chip close to 180 megapixel and will be released in a revolutionary back in China first. Does anyone here have more info on this?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad