Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: 10 Photo Editing Programs (that aren't Photoshop)  (Read 3613 times)
kirkt

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 08:25:13 AM »
ReplyReply

Agreed.  Also, the more I look into using it the more I realize some of the simple things that Photoshop should do that Photoline does already.  Like, sharpening and blur filters are simply adjustment layers - go back and tweak their settings in the stack whenever you want, with instant feedback.  You can do presumably simple things like USM with different light and dark radii without having to jump through Smart Object hoops.  Etc.

Lots to explore.

kirk
Wayland

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013, 06:30:13 AM »
ReplyReply

Thanks, I'll purchase Photoline without trying it out.

At this point in time this is not about the immediate value for me, it is about bringing PS alternatives to the right level before CS6 becomes unusable, which requires pro-active funding.

It is also pretty cool to support a software vendor from Germany, there are not that many around in the image editing field.

Cheers,
Bernard

That's exactly the approach I'm taking.

I'm not going to dump the product I've already paid for after all but I need something viable to move to when my system outgrows CS6.
Photoline is very close already, with a bit of support I think they could leave Adobe in the dust of it's own arrogance.

Wayland.
aka. Gary Waidson
Enter theWaylandscape...
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad