Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Feedback from Getty contributors  (Read 1696 times)
luxborealis

« on: May 23, 2013, 07:18:41 PM »
ReplyReply

Getty has invited me to submit images. I would appreciate hearing from first-hand contributors (not prognosticators nor friends of contributors, please) about their experiences, both positive and negative.

Terry McDonald
Revealing the art inherent in nature
- visit luxBorealis.com.
Have a read of my PhotoBlog and subscribe!
byarvin

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 07:23:55 PM »
ReplyReply

I've always been treated pretty well by Getty. They edit promptly, answer questions, and pay monthly.

Do you plan to produce images specifically for them (in your current style of course) or dip in to your archive?

All in all, I find Getty very demanding and very rewarding.

Best of luck with this!
iluvmycam

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 08:28:21 PM »
ReplyReply

I wrote them 5 ot 6 months ago and offered them all my pix for free...never heard from them.
GWStudioLA

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 11:17:05 PM »
ReplyReply

I've worked with Getty on an ongoing basis and can only say great things about them. I'm always amazed how quickly they pay although I'm always upset about giving such a large portion of $ to the agency but I guess that's the name of the game  Tongue
Rob C

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 01:11:48 AM »
ReplyReply

I've worked with Getty on an ongoing basis and can only say great things about them. I'm always amazed how quickly they pay although I'm always upset about giving such a large portion of $ to the agency but I guess that's the name of the game  Tongue

Especially if you know that it wasn't always thus in stock.

Rob C

byarvin

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 07:21:03 AM »
ReplyReply

Rob:

At first I wondered if you meant that "it wasn't always thus" that agencies took so much or paid so quickly, then I realized that both were correct.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad