Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Tylecodon paniculatus  (Read 243 times)
Harlem22

« on: June 14, 2013, 01:34:16 PM »
ReplyReply

A friend of mine is living in South Africa and loves the flora of the cape region. Once he asked me for a framed picture for his office and now I will have the opportunity to see him next month. What do you think, am I going to loose a friend? C&C really welcomed. (Better you blame me than he...)

Harald
David Eckels

Paris sidewalk cafe

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 02:49:45 PM »
ReplyReply

Honestly, Harald, I've seen you do better, IMHO. The composition does not work for me, but it's an interesting idea that, to me, would have warranted "working it" a lot more from different perspectives, focal lengths, exposures , etc, perhaps. Let's see what the others have to say. I will submit, presumptuously, that maybe you felt similarly? Forgive me.

Slobodan Blagojevic

When everybody thinks the same... nobody thinks.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 03:10:32 PM »
ReplyReply

If the place means something to him, then by all means. Otherwise, it is more of a tourist-brochure shot. A good one, at that, but still.

Slobodan

Flickr
500px
Harlem22

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 04:37:22 PM »
ReplyReply

David and Slobodan,

thank you very much for your civilized opinion. I'm going to look for another one. Funny, I was undecided too because I actually know that this is a postcard. But when we flipped through the rolls in Cape Town he liked this one very much. Perhaps to much bottles of Goatfather...

Harald

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad