Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: LR 4 Images disappeared  (Read 716 times)
Rick Popham

« on: June 16, 2013, 08:47:24 PM »
ReplyReply

An odd thing just happened.  I imported some images into LR 4 last night and edited a few of them in the develop module.  Today I went back to these images and three of them were missing form the catalog -- no question marks, no place holder in the grid - just gone.  The files and the .xmp attachments are still in the folder on the disk, and show up in Bridge.  It's as if I removed them from the catalog (I don't think I did).

The question is, how do I get them back? 
Costas

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 02:25:20 AM »
ReplyReply

Have you maybe set a filter that does not include them or a collection ?
Rick Popham

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 04:31:36 PM »
ReplyReply

No, no filters set.  Somehow I must have deleted them from the catalog.  I'm having a mental block on figuring out how to get them back.
Thanks, though.
Richowens

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 04:44:03 PM »
ReplyReply

Synchronize the folder they are in or reimport...add.

Rich

Rick Popham

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 06:05:47 PM »
ReplyReply

Thanks to all who answered.  I ended up reimporting the missing pictures.  Then I noticed that a nearby stack of images looked a little larger than it should -- 3 images larger, as it turned out.  I accidentally stacked the "missing" photos with the other images.

In short -- MORON!

Tony Jay

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 06:09:24 PM »
ReplyReply

Some of the most interesting and useful things that I have learned about Lightroom sprung out of the silliest cock-ups you can imagine.
The adage that you learn more from your failures than your successes wins every time!

Tony Jay
Rick Popham

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 06:19:26 PM »
ReplyReply

Some of the most interesting and useful things that I have learned about Lightroom sprung out of the silliest cock-ups you can imagine.
The adage that you learn more from your failures than your successes wins every time!

Tony Jay

I must be a genius by now!
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad