Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Anyone using the GXR + A16 24-85mm unit?  (Read 723 times)
MoreOrLess

« on: June 27, 2013, 01:52:14 PM »
ReplyReply

I'm currently using the D800 for the majority of my landscape shooting but I'v been weighing up potentially picking up a mirrorless system to offer a smaller alternative, partly for non landscape shooting(family, on the street etc) but also to be able to keep on me(especially in the car) more often should I find myself in interesting conditions.

The problem I'v had really is that I don't want to give up too much quality but also don't want to spend a great deal, partly because money is reasonably tight but also to limit the value of the equipment to maximise how often i'll have in on me, 400 would really be my upper limate for the whole system with a 24mm equivalent being my preffered minimum widest focal length.

I'v noticed recently the GXR + the A16 ASPC zoom unit has gone under 400 but I'm having a bit of trouble getting much indepth info on it. Is the sensor the same one in the new GR minus AA filter? is the lens any good?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:57:50 PM by MoreOrLess » Logged
Gregs

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 02:28:40 PM »
ReplyReply

Sean Reid, on his site "Reid Reviews" has a number of highly detailed comparative reviews of the ricoh units. Site is paid, but excellent, and has often been cited in LULA.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad