Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Process Recipe + Output Naming  (Read 2205 times)
Isaac

« on: July 15, 2013, 02:34:51 PM »
ReplyReply

In Capture One Pro 6.4.4 although I can define many Process Recipes there doesn't seem to be a way to associate a different Output Naming scheme with each Process Recipe.

Did I miss how to do that?

Did that change in later versions of Capture One?
studio347

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 10:04:16 PM »
ReplyReply

I'm with 7.1.3, but "sub name" is the key. You can assign different sub names to each process recipe. And you will have different naming. I think this function is same with 6.4.
Isaac

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 04:56:40 PM »
ReplyReply

I see - each Process Recipe may have a Sub Name defined on the Advanced tab, and the Output Naming format may include [Sub Name] so the output name will be different depending on what was set as Sub Name in each Process Recipe.

Thanks.
studio347

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 08:52:54 AM »
ReplyReply

haha... your English is much clearer to understand the structure Smiley I think that this CaptureOne function plus the not-so-easy to understand situation is also a kind of cultural thing of northern Europe Smiley It's a very logical in a way and they don't love to explain in details...
Isaac

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 09:42:57 AM »
ReplyReply

I think that this CaptureOne function plus the not-so-easy to understand situation is also a kind of cultural thing of northern Europe Smiley

No, just bad user interaction and bad documentation.
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad