Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Long time forum member starts dealership for Rolleiflex products in the US  (Read 3897 times)
Mr. Rib

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 05:34:51 PM »
ReplyReply

Good luck Eric!
colinm

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 07:04:06 PM »
ReplyReply

Anything that increases the number of camera options with a WLF is fine by me. Wink

Best of luck, Eric!

Colin
ErikKaffehr

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2013, 03:21:05 AM »
ReplyReply

Hi,

So, DHW owns the Rollei trade mark? Happy for the DHW people.

Best regards
Erik

Hi everybody,

Today I'm happy to make a little announcement that could especially be interesting for all the US customers out there. Eric Hiss, a long time friend of our company and products, and user of this forum decided to partner up with us and build a long term business-relationship.

So from now on Eric will take presence as a dealer for all  products made by DHW for every interested customer. With his huge experience in our products he can support you in your purchase decision process as well as in later troubleshooting and any warranty/service issues.

You can visit his web presence and online shop at www.rolleiflex.us.  He will happily try to help you with anything about our products.  And of course you can keep contacting DHW directly via mail or phone too.

Warm regards,

Johannes

EricWHiss

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2013, 03:28:09 AM »
ReplyReply

Hi,

So, DHW owns the Rollei trade mark? Happy for the DHW people.

Best regards
Erik

Erik,
RCP has the trade marks, but DHW is making the professional line of cameras and lenses in the same factory they were always made in going all the way back to 1929.  
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 11:38:28 AM by EricWHiss » Logged

Authorized Rolleiflex Dealer:
Find product information, download user manuals, or purchase online - Rolleiflex USA
paulmoorestudio

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2013, 01:52:32 PM »
ReplyReply

nice to see you made this happen, good luck with it.

Neil Folberg

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2013, 02:32:07 PM »
ReplyReply

Hello,
I'd like to add that Eric has proven himself to me: he works very hard and is very knowledgeable - we worked through a problem once together and I was extremely impressed. I wish him very well! This will be a boon for people in the U.S. and a very good move for DHW - Rolleiflex. They are a great company and their service has been wonderful. I think the mod2 Hy6 is a major improvement even though on paper it looks like fairly small modifications to the original.
Neil
TeknoSmurf

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2013, 06:06:47 PM »
ReplyReply

I'm one happy camper who just bought and got delivery of a Hy6 Mod2 kit from Eric.  Eric, on multiple occasions, was very helpful and patiently answered all sorts of Hy6 related questions I had while researching this camera prior to purchase.  And this was even when he was very busy updating his new Rolleiflex.us website. 

Thanks, Eric, and good luck.  Smiley

...Leo
Graham Mitchell

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2013, 07:43:22 PM »
ReplyReply

Best of luck with the new venture, Eric!

Graham Mitchell - www.graham-mitchell.com
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad