Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Save Bug?  (Read 1342 times)
Sharon Van Lieu

Nantucket Landscape and Architectural Photographer

« on: September 23, 2013, 02:46:48 PM »
ReplyReply

Is anyone else having this issue? I am on Windows 7 and photoshop/lightroom cc. When I go from lightroom with edit in photoshop cc...make my adjustments in photoshop and then control s to save back to lightroom it does save back to lightroom but then I have to control s again in photoshop or I get a dialog box asking if I want to save. Even if I first go to file save, it still asks me to save again.

I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this?

Sharon

Sharon Van Lieu

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 06:02:32 PM »
ReplyReply

And I'm having issues with jpegs exported from Lightroom 5.2.  They look awful...

aduke

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 07:31:56 PM »
ReplyReply

Is anyone else having this issue? I am on Windows 7 and photoshop/lightroom cc. When I go from lightroom with edit in photoshop cc...make my adjustments in photoshop and then control s to save back to lightroom it does save back to lightroom but then I have to control s again in photoshop or I get a dialog box asking if I want to save. Even if I first go to file save, it still asks me to save again.

I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this?

Sharon

This sounds like it may be a Photoshop bug rather than Lightroom.

Alan
Sharon Van Lieu

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 07:36:25 PM »
ReplyReply

I think the first bug is but I asked in the adobe photoshop forum but they said maybe it was a lightroom bug...

The second bug is definitely lightroom. The export to jpeg is producing awful results. I had to go into photoshop and use save for web to get decent photos.

Sharon

PhotoEcosse

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 03:19:51 AM »
ReplyReply

The second bug is definitely lightroom. The export to jpeg is producing awful results. I

Sharon

More likely to be operator error than a Lightroom 5.2 bug, Sharon.

With two calibrated Dell 27" Ultrasharp monitors, if I export a web-sized (let's say 800x600px) Jpeg from Lightroom and open it in Windows Photo Viewer on one monitor with the pre-export image showing in Lightroom Library module on the other monitor, they look identical to the naked eye.

"Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol."
Alternatively, "Life begins at the far end of your comfort zone."
Sharon Van Lieu

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 09:32:32 AM »
ReplyReply

Well, I'm not sure what the error would be. I exported the jpeg from lightroom with the settings of color space = srgb and quality = 80 and the result is flat-looking. I open the file from lightroom to photoshop and use save for web and the photo looks exactly right. It worked before the upgrade and now it doesn't.  I double checked my export settings and my preferences and can't find anything that would cause this.
Sharon

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad