Maybe it is just to express my frustration with the Sony RX100M2
I think I did not have any camera / lenses before where Color Fringing is so prominent
(see example below), often enough clearly obvious from a small preview in Bridge.
With ACR Lens Corrections, the "Remove (lateral) Chromatic Aberration" checkbox does not defeat this effect.
It requires manual correction with the Defringe sliders
. Works well but it is time consuming per image.
Is manual correction / defringe the only option ?
Any similar experiences ?
(1) Overall image, screenshot from the RAW file in ACR 8.3
(2) close-up showing Cyan Fringing
(3) close-up showing Purple Fringing
(4) Another close-up showing Purple Fringing
(5) same as # 4 but from in-camera JPEG.