Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: LR5 roll paper page setup issue  (Read 498 times)
ChuckH

« on: March 05, 2014, 12:34:14 PM »
ReplyReply

I'm on a Mac OS10.9 and printing with an Epson 4880 on a 10" roll of luster paper.  I'm trying to print a 9" wide image centered on 8x10 paper with a 1/2" border on all sides (from 8x10 original proportions - so approx 7x9" image).  The printer is cutting the paper to 10" wide x 9.25" size - it is centering the image on this, but I want my final cut page to be 8x10 so the image has a fairly equal 1/2" border on all sides without extra trimming required. I'm getting my 1/2" border on the width but just over 1" border on the height.
I set up a custom 8x10" size under page setup, and zero out all the margins in this dialog. I've actually tried both 10 wide by 8 high, and 8 wide by 10 high (w/ reversing the orientation)   Then under printer settings in the Epson driver, I select the simple "roll paper" (not banner , borderless, etc.).  I've In LR print module, I'm using a 7x9" cell and zero out all the margins there.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Chuck
Wayne Fox

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 12:40:22 AM »
ReplyReply

If you want an 10x8 without trimming, you'll have to enable the double cut option.  Otherwise the printer will leave some extra paper on both sides of the print.

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad