Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Keyword list panel missing LR 5  (Read 474 times)
Ian MacDonald

« on: June 10, 2014, 08:45:16 PM »
ReplyReply

I must be missing something! I have LR 5.4 and am starting to do keywording. However, I can't see the Keyword List Panel that all commentators refer to.  On the right side of the screen, in Library, below the main Keywording heading, I have Keyword Tags, Keyword Suggestions and Keyword Sets, but no Keyword List (after Keyword Sets I have the main Metadata heading)

I do have a few keywords entered, so there should be a populated list.

What am I missing? Thanks for any suggestions.
Mac Mahon

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 10:22:46 PM »
ReplyReply

Right click on any of the main sub-headings eg: Keywording, or Metadata, and just make sure that Keyword List is not unchecked.  If it's unchecked it will be hidden.

aduke

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 11:10:07 PM »
ReplyReply

Right click on any of the main sub-headings eg: Keywording, or Metadata, and just make sure that Keyword List is not unchecked.  If it's unchecked it will be hidden.

I looked around LR to try to answer the OP. I did not see anywhere to uncheck the Keyword List. I see no way to hide the Keyword List tab.

Alan
dieter268

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 02:40:12 AM »
ReplyReply

The attatched screenshot shows how the context menue (right click on the headings) looks like in Windows.
If you uncheck one of the items it will be hidden.

Ian MacDonald

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 08:12:01 AM »
ReplyReply

Thanks everyone for the quick replies - that did it!  So another "don't forget this" item to add to my list of "Things to remember about LR"!

Ian
dieter268

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 08:55:07 AM »
ReplyReply

Glad it helped, Ian!
Just to generalize the theme, the same could be done, or could happen, at the list of modules on top (Library, Develop, ... ) or to the panels on the left (Catalog, Folders, ...)

Dieter
aduke

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 11:28:00 AM »
ReplyReply

Thanks, Dieter.
Wayne Fox

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 04:53:16 PM »
ReplyReply

Thanks everyone for the quick replies - that did it!  So another "don't forget this" item to add to my list of "Things to remember about LR"!

Ian
lol.  when in doubt, try right click Smiley

Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad