Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Anybody using After Shot Pro (formerly Bibble)  (Read 688 times)
Robert Roaldi

« on: June 30, 2014, 09:10:46 AM »
ReplyReply

I never see mention of Corel's After Shot Pro (formerly Bibble). Is it forgotten?

--
Robert
robertroaldi.zenfolio.com
Keith Reeder

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 08:21:57 AM »
ReplyReply

Worst commercially-available Raw converter on the market, by a country mile - it's shockingly bad.

Image quality is abysmal (the demosaicing algorithm is prehistoric); it has far and away the worst highlight recovery out there; it still has significant bugs that were first raised (some by me) way back in 2007; and it has new bugs with horrendous impact on image quality, courtesy of the new - and useless - Athentec noise reduction.

Honestly: run, don't walk, away from this POS.

Keith Reeder
Blyth, NE England
francois

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 11:47:38 AM »
ReplyReply

Worst commercially-available Raw converter on the market, by a country mile - it's shockingly bad.

Image quality is abysmal (the demosaicing algorithm is prehistoric); it has far and away the worst highlight recovery out there; it still has significant bugs that were first raised (some by me) way back in 2007; and it has new bugs with horrendous impact on image quality, courtesy of the new - and useless - Athentec noise reduction.

Honestly: run, don't walk, away from this POS.

I believe that a trial version is available… This way, people can easily and quickly have an idea of After Shot!

Wink

Francois
Keith Reeder

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 10:57:09 AM »
ReplyReply

I believe that a trial version is available… This way, people can easily and quickly have an idea of After Shot!

Wink
Yep, agreed - but the original question was pondering the apparent lack of interest shown on this site for the software, and I think my answer addresses that.

Keith Reeder
Blyth, NE England
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad