Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: « 1 [2]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: …or Capture One?  (Read 7156 times)
BartvanderWolf

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 02:37:44 AM »
ReplyReply

Bart, I know that it is possible to open the exported TIFF in an external editor, what is missing in CO is the ability to automatically re-import into the catalog the saved  image (and possibly stacking it with the raw file) as it happens in Lr and Aperture, and this is for me a substantial drawback.

Hi,

Yes, that means that Phase One also needs to put some more effort in the Cataloging functionality, which would then allow to tie the re-imported image to the original Raw data if possible. Then an automatic round trip (not only send to) to an external editor/plugin would be a very helpful for the cataloging of the workflow.

Cheers,
Bart
Jimmy D Uptain

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 02:27:37 PM »
ReplyReply

Hi,

Yes, that means that Phase One also needs to put some more effort in the Cataloging functionality, which would then allow to tie the re-imported image to the original Raw data if possible. Then an automatic round trip (not only send to) to an external editor/plugin would be a very helpful for the cataloging of the workflow.

Cheers,
Bart

Yup, this is key if you want to offer cataloging.
Daniel Salazar

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2014, 02:23:59 PM »
ReplyReply

hi David, thank you for taking the time to answer me. I have contacted your tech support and it seems there is no way to make C1 works smoothly in my "old" iMac 2011 with the best optimization you were able to get and also 32GB RAM. I've asked your phase one address in Denmark (inquiry payment issues) for a refund based in the European Customer Protection Act and after several weeks I haven't hear anything. Could you be so kind and let me know where can I get an answer or be able to speak to a representative and solve this "financial" issue?
Cheers,
Daniel
David Grover / Phase One

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2014, 02:59:20 AM »
ReplyReply

hi David, thank you for taking the time to answer me. I have contacted your tech support and it seems there is no way to make C1 works smoothly in my "old" iMac 2011 with the best optimization you were able to get and also 32GB RAM. I've asked your phase one address in Denmark (inquiry payment issues) for a refund based in the European Customer Protection Act and after several weeks I haven't hear anything. Could you be so kind and let me know where can I get an answer or be able to speak to a representative and solve this "financial" issue?
Cheers,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

PM sent with a view to get you working with Capture One.

David

David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager, Software.
Pages: « 1 [2]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad