Ad
Ad
Ad
Pages: [1]   Bottom of Page
Print
Author Topic: Softproofing?  (Read 5202 times)
scho37

« on: January 09, 2006, 07:12:23 PM »
ReplyReply

Unless I missed something I couldn't find any way of softproofing while working up an image for printing.  Color management seems to need some work in LR.  I found it difficult to get screen to print match because of this deficiency.
digitaldog

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 09:44:51 AM »
ReplyReply

Unless I missed something I couldn't find any way of softproofing while working up an image for printing.  Color management seems to need some work in LR.  I found it difficult to get screen to print match because of this deficiency.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=55575\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Not in this build.

Andrew Rodney
Author “Color Management for Photographers”
http://digitaldog.net/
scho37

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 11:28:04 AM »
ReplyReply

Not in this build.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=55614\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks Andrew.  At least good to know that softproofing capability may be coming to LR.  Terriific application and I really like the tight integration of the working environment.  So easy to move from file import to raw conversion to image processing and printing - almost seamless.
digitaldog

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 07:20:11 PM »
ReplyReply

Thanks Andrew.  At least good to know that softproofing capability may be coming to LR.  Terriific application and I really like the tight integration of the working environment.  So easy to move from file import to raw conversion to image processing and printing - almost seamless.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=55626\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you want it, make sure you provide feedback to Adobe on their forums. There’s one specifically for feature requests. They ARE listening.

Andrew Rodney
Author “Color Management for Photographers”
http://digitaldog.net/
Pages: [1]   Top of Page
Print
Jump to:  

Ad
Ad
Ad