Kimberley, Australia Photographic Expedition Cruise
With Instructors Michael Reichmann,
Art Wolfe and Christian Fletcher
June 1 – 6, 2013
There are a great many photographic tours, trips and adventures available. But this one, the 2013 PODAS Kimberely Cruise is highly desirable and quite unique. Definately one you should consider. Here's why...
– Organized by Phase One; The Phase One Digital Artist Series. Now in its third year, this series of workshops held in exotic locations around the world have gained a sterling reputation.
– All participants will be provided with a wide range of Phase One medium format backs, cameras and lenses for use during the expedition.
– Instruction and mentoring by three of the world's leading photographic educators; Michael Reichmann, Art Wolfe and Christian Fletcher.
– Explore and photograph the exotic Kimberly coast of north western Australia
– Sailing aboard the True North, a small luxury adventure ship, with its own helicopter, for amazing aerial views and land excursions.
Photo by Christian Fletcher
This photographic expedition is one of the most desirable of those being offered in 2013. It will likely be the only one taught by Michael Reichmann, anywhere in the world, that year. (I will be focusing much of my energy on some personal photographic projects next year). If you're looking for a great adventure, have the time, have the money, and wish to go shooting with three of the world's leading photographic educators using state-of-the-art medium format gear, then this is a must-do trip.
Other PODAS Workshops
If you can’t make this workshop Phase One is offering 4 other workshops next year. PODAS will be visiting Dolomites, Tuscany, Canadian Rockies and Copenhagen. Plus there are still a few seats available for the remaining workshops for 2012. Information can be found on the Phase One web site.